I. We are treating following psychiatric illness
Disorders During Infancy, Childhood or Adolescence
Mental Retardation, Learning disorders, Motor skill disorders. Communication disorders, Pervasive development disorders, ADHD, Tic disorders, Elimination disorder, Selective Mutism, Separation anxiety disorder.
Mental disorder due to General Medical Condition
Substance related disorder
Schizophrenia and Other Psychotic disorders
- Mood disorder:- Depressive disorder and Bipolar disorder.
- Anxiety Disorder:- GAD, Phobia, OCD, PTSD.
- Somatoform disorder:– Somatization , Conversion, Hypochondriasis, Pain Disorder, Body Dysmorphic disorder.
- Factitious disorder :- (Munchausen Syndrome)
- Dissociative disorder:- Dissociative amnesia/ Fugue/Identity disorder/Depersonalization disorder.
- Sexual and Gender Identity Disorder
- Eating disorder :-Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa.
- Sleep Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders :- Kleptomania, Pyromania, Trichotillomania Etc.
- Adjustment disorder
- Personality disorders :-1) Paranoid, Schizoid, Schizotypal. 2) Histrionic, Borderline, ASPD, Narcisistic. 3) Dependant, Avoidant, OCPD.
II. TYPES OF SCHIZOPHRENIA
- Paranoid Type:- Preoccupied with one or more delusion and frequent Auditory hallucinations. Classically Delusion of persecution.
- Disorganized (Hebephrenic) :- Disinhibited or Disorganized behavior.
- Catatonic Schizophrenia:-Marked disturbance in motor function. Characterized by, Negativism, Catatonic excitement, Waxy flexibility, Mutism. Echolalia, Echopraxia.
- Undifferentiated type:-Can not differentiate. May get mixed presentation.
- Residual Schizophrenia:-Absence of active symptoms but evidence of some disturbances or symptom.
- Simple Schizophrenia :-Progressive development for a least one year of all of the following :
1. Marked decline in occupational or academic functioning.
2. Gradual appearance and deepening of negative symptoms such as affective flattening, alogia or avolition.
3. Poor interpersonal Support, social isolation or social withdrawal.
- oneroid Schizophrenia :- Dreamlike state in which Patients is deeply perplexed and not fully oriented to time and place.
- Pseudo neurotic Schizophrenia :- Pan anxiety , Panphobia , Pan ambivalence, Obsessions and Compulsions.
- Early onset Schizophrenia :- Children
- Late onset Schizophrenia :- >45 yrs.