- Dr. Chandrashekhar Halingale (M.B.B.S , D.P.M)
1. M.B.B.S. – Completed in Feb. 2002 from Krishna Institute of Medical Science, Karad, Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
2. D.P.M. – Completed in July 2005 from Lokmanya Tilak Medical College, Sion Mumbai 400022 (Mumbai University).
3. Su-Jok Therapy (Acupressure, Acupuncture, color therapy and magnet Therapy) Completed level I (C.S) course of Su-Jok therapy conducted by the Educational Department of International Su-Jok Therapy Association in India.
CLINICAL APPOINTMENT AND WORK EXPERIENCES
I. Internship – Krishna Institute of Medical Science Karad from Jan 2001 to Jan 2002.
II. Post Graduation (DPM) –
1. Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and General Hospital, Sion, Mumbai. For 2 years from 14/03/2003 to 31/07/2005. Along with experience in General Psychiatry, had an Experience in Child Guidance Clinic for 2 months and 3 months in EEG.
2. Worked as Senior Registrar in Deaddiction Centre, KEM Hospital, Parel, Mumbai.
3. Worked as Assistance Psychiatrist for 2 years in Kelkar Hospital, Akola from 5th August 2006 to 31st July 2008.
4. Worked as Junior Resident in Department of Psychiatry in Government Medical College, Miraj from 1st August 2008 to 31st January 2009.
5. Also having two years experience in Hypnotism supervised by Hypnotherapist Dr.Deepak Kelkar.
6. At present doing awareness regarding addiction in Maharashtra and Karnataka covering almost 8-9 districts.
7. Given Lectures in almost more than 1100 villages about addiction by Doctor himself and his team.
8. He has written many articles in Marathi and Kannada Newspapers.
9. He was Interviewed in Radio, Akashwani, FM also regarding Various types of addiction And Psychiatric Illness
10. He has received Mahatma Gandhi Vyasanmukt Puraskar in 2014 by Govt. of Maharashtra in presence of Rajaymantri Sanjay Sawakare & Film actor Siddarth Jadhav.
11. माजी गृहराज्यमंत्री श्री रमेश बागवे यांच्या हस्ते आधार महाराष्ट्र भूषण पुरस्कार (2015)
12. बहिणाबाई चौधरी समाज भूषण पुरस्कार (2015)
13. मा. जिल्हाधिकारी श्री शेखर गायकवाड यांच्या हस्ते अकुज चॅरिटेबल ट्रस्ट व्यसनमुक्ती पुरस्कार (2016)
14. विदेश मंत्रालयाचे सचिव माननीय ज्ञानेश्वर मुळे यांच्या हस्ते सत्यवेध फाउंडेशन सांगली वैद्यकीय सेवा पुरस्कार मिळालेले आहे. (2017)
15. लायन्स क्लब जत यांच्याकडून 2018 साली व्यसन मुक्ती सेवाश्री पुरस्कार असे वेगवेगळे पुरस्कार मिळाले आहे.
16. All Present Running 100 bedded Nirmal Hospital, Deaddiction Rehabilitation Centre, Miraj Since 2009. around 32000 patients have taken treatment from Nirmal Hospital till Date.
PARTICIPATION IN CONFERENCE,WORKSHOP & PROJECTS
1. Workshop on ‘Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Rational Emotive Therapy’ conducted by Dr. Shubha Thatte and Dr. Anuradha Sovani at Lokmanya Tilak Medical College, Sion, Mumbai on 5th, 6th, 12th & 13th June, 2004.
2. Workshop on ‘Family and Marital Therapy’ conducted by Mumbai Psychiatric Society at KEM, Mumbai on 5th & 6th March, 2005.
3. Workshop on ‘Behavioural problem in Children’ conducted by department of Pediatrics on 12th June, 2005 at Lokmanya Tilak Medical College, Sion.
4. Participated in the introductory level course of ‘SMILE MEDITATION’ Conducted by the training Department of Smile Meditation International Association in India.
5. Workshop on HIV/AIDS Training from 1st to 3rd September 2004 at L.T.M.M. College, Sion, Mumbai.
6. Actively participated in Research Project of ‘Evaluation of Efficacy and Tolerability of Typical vs Atypical Antipsychotics’ conducted by Department of Pharmacology at Lokmanya Tilak Medical College, Sion, Mumbai.
Co-Author of article ‘Psychiatry and Religion’ in Archives of Psychiatry published on September 2005.